Integrated class A amplifier SE-100
We present a non compromise Class A integrated Amplifier
with the following characteristics:
- Class A.
- Parallel Mosfet output stage.
- Jfet amplifier input stage.
- Single Ended output characteristics.
- Unique JFet single ended preamplifier stage.
- Use of interstage transformers.
- Separate PSUs, for every stage of the amplifier and every stage of
preamplifier. Totally sixteen different psu are located inside the
chassis and twelve of them are regulated. Those who were not
regulated are left only with capacitors and chokes, because gave
better sonic results.
- Total capacitance bank ~600.000uF.
- Three separate transformers, and totally sixteen separate
windings. Two big toroidal transformers of 500 Watt each.
- Remote control.
- Big LCD Screen with backlight, Indicating input selection, and
- Mute function.
- Push button control from Frontpanel.
- Luxurious and precisely machined chassis. Chassis made exclusively
of hi grade aluminium.
- With the use of internal jumbers the amplifier can work as a power
amplifier, separating completely the internal preamplifier. This is
very comfortable to those who would like to taste different preamplifier
- Four selectable inputs, one of them balanced.
- One set of speaker outputs.
- Separate inputs for those who will use the SE-100 as power
amplifier. Two sets, one Single Ended and one balanced.
- Top quality of input and output connectors.
- Top quality of materials used.
- Custom internal wiring.
- Through hole construction.
- Oversized thermal bank, using heatsinks.
- Three point feet support.
- Inside detailed photo
Summary of the nominal specifications:
|Distortion @ 1 watt||.01% @ 1 KHz|
|Preamplifier input Impedance||100 KOhm|
|Power amplifier input Impedance||100 KOhm|
|Output Impedance||0.51 Ohm|
|Output power 8 ohms||~50 watts @ 1% THD, 1KHz|
|Pre-amplifier Voltage Gain||10 dB|
|Amplifier Voltage Gain||25.6 dB|
|Maximum unclipped output||+/-29 Volts|
|Frequency response||-3 dB @ 2 Hz, -3 dB @ ~200 KHz|
|Noise||~68uV unweighted, 20-20 Hz|
|Power consumption||~220 watts / per Channel|
|Fuse||slow blow type, 6 Amp for 240VAC|
|Dimensions unpacked||H x L x D / 22X45X52 cm|
|Dimensions packed||H x L x D / 30X55X65 cm|
|Weight unpacked||~ 41 Kgr|
|Weight packed||~ 46 Kgr|